Saturday, June 5, 2010

Projects on the go...

I have decided that it is high time that I finish off a few things on my "works in progress" list as I have too many on the go... so here it is!

 1. Beanie for Little Clam.  Finished
2. Mulberry delight slubby neckie. 
Finished
3. Ocean Mist slubby neckie.
3. Iphone socks (2) 
Finished
4. Button thumb tacks.
5. Cushion for Jellyfish.
6. Baby Dress (downloaded pattern)
7. Crochet hook roll.
8. Apron with pockets. (Must find fabric!) (Fabric found... need a good pattern)


Way too many things. These ones I either have already started, or I've gathered patterns and materials for.Funny thing is, a lot of these are intended to be gifts (but not all!). I have lots more in my head that I would love to start on, but first I need to get some of these done.

Stay tuned for further updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I love comments. They seriously make my day. I read every one of them, and although I don't always get time to respond, know that I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. You are welcome to pop in any time :)