Thursday, July 14, 2011

MCS - Playing with Stamps


It feels like forever since I have joined in with Our Creative Space, and the reality of it is, that not a whole lot of creating has been going on here. Part of this morning saw me taking Little Clam and Jellyfish out for a walk to watch the excavators and dump trucks that are working just up the road from here.


I did manage to squeeze a little time for me in before I get to the crochet (I'm working on something that a fellow blogger commissioned, and I need to get it done ASAP). So in my space today is just a little experimenting with a new stamp, and some ink that I've not bothered to use before. Not sure I'm keen on how the grey went from a mid-grey to a light yellow grey. Any of you stamping kind out there have any suggestions?


Also, come back in a couple of days and I will have the specs on the Snail Mail Swap  up. Just tweaking a couple of things before release.

Hope you are keeping warm!
S&R xox

Linking up today



6 comments :

  1. im not very knowledgeable on stamping so i cant help out, sorry! the stamp is nice thought :) looking forward to hearing the details of the swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamp looks neat, although I don't know why the color changed. And a walk to see the excavators sounds fun. Good luck finishing your crochet!! And... your package has made it to NY! Thank you again for much for the thoughtful things! I will be posting about it tomorrow and I just adore everything! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been known to pull over to let my guys watch heavy machinery, it's fascinating, especially cranes. Then they start asking questions about how you go to the toilet way up there in a crane!! Happy stamping, i just keep trying & experimenting with ink brands, colours, drying techniques, until i'm happy. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamping, eh? Maybe another craft to get into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love embossing powder but haven't used it for years. Must get more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ALL the stuff you do!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I love comments. They seriously make my day. I read every one of them, and although I don't always get time to respond, know that I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. You are welcome to pop in any time :)